Friday, February 14, 2014

My Furry Valentine

Love comes in many forms. It comes from those with two legs, and four.

Love from humans comes so often with conditions, yet you will never find that restriction placed upon you when an animal chooses to love you.

And make no mistake, it is their choice.

My furry earth angels came to heal with gentle purrs; they came to breathe life into my body when times are tough; they came to nurture my soul and provide an outlet for the undying love we all need to survive.

I treasure the unique bonds I have with each of my Furry Valentines, but most especially my heart cat Annabelle.

I love this sweet girl more and more with each passing day; I love this amazing, beautiful and adoring cat with all my heart and soul. I’m so blessed to have her in my life, and I treasure every day we spend together.

There will never be another that I love more than Annabelle.

18 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to have such a friend. I have a foster-cat, Bear-Bear, whom I fear is on his last days. I am feeding him by syringe right now, which he detests. It must be like torture to him. He'll be having more tests next week and if they come back as I fear they will, I will stop feeding him, as there will be no point.

    But after I inflict the torment of force-feeding on him, he still wants to come and lie on my lap, where he purrs himself to sleep. He loves me no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo incredibly beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Heart Day to you all!

    Cats of Wildcat Woods

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post on a day meant for love. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day! Make sure to check your email - I have a Valentine's Day card for you and I need your address!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentines from all of us to all of you.
    Annabelle,Boo,Ping&Jinx
    *Angels Abby & Gracie*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Now THAT'S what Valentine's Day is all about. :)

    Happy Valentine's Day, sweet friends. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as I joke about the peeps, I do love 'em. Really, I do. But still... there IS room for improvement and they could start by providin' a better supply of the nip!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful post! That really is true love. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet, beautiful post. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful post. Just beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I am so late, but I love this post. So beautiful. I feel the same way about my boy! Caro xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely Valentine post. Annabelle is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I'm unbelievable late..tee..heh
    Beautiful post, my mom love me crazy too.
    Thank you for your purrs
    (((( hug )))) to you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just dropped by to see how you all are. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the early summer

    Luff Mungo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was so wonderful to read. We hope you day was so much fun with lots of gifts. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete